Donnerstag, 7. November 2013

Wedding photos!!!

Hah.
Yeah, did you even expect me to follow up on that promise?
I always planned to, but I don't see my sis so much, which is why I only received the photos last weekend when she and my brother-in-law (we still giggle whenever I say this xD) invited me to a Wellness weekend as a late birthday present.

Anyways, here they are. ENJOY!
First off, the bride and groom both looking STUNNING and absolutely adorable!

At the civil registry office. There are so many photos where they look at each other all in love and stuff... and I chose to put up this one where Tobi is doing some sort of frog face xD I still think it's cute :3

 Hey, there's me! I cried more that my sister (then again... so did the groom xP). I'm glad the photographer didn't take any snotty pictures of me - phew!

 
Remember what I said about eye smiling when I'm really happy? Yeah, like that. I'm so glad this is black and white, because my teeth are REALLY yellow ^^ Other than that I really like this photo =)

 
 XD. My boyfriend looking GANGSTA with his new sunnies. I just love this so much, I had to put it up xD

 hug <3

 Oh my god. This is a rarity you're looking at, a photo of Jan and me! This will probably be used by both of our families for the next ten years or so... I'm glad I look okay^^

Okay, I know this is a bit random, but I think the photographer REALLY liked my hairdo, because there's at least 5 pics that have the blurry back of my head in them. Or maybe I was annoying him a lot by walking into all the frames. PHOTOBOMBED!


Anyways, those are the wedding pictures. I'm sorry to say there were none that had my complete outfit in them, but seeing my beautiful sister in her gorgeous wedding gown is good enough I think.

Congratulations again to my sister and her husband!
You guys are the perfect couple.
I love you!!
<3

So, that's it. Don't be surprised if I go into hiatus for a few weeks now after putting out post after post after post in these last days xD
Anyways thanks for reading (or... looking I guess)!
Love
T <3

2 Kommentare:

  1. ;_____________; maaaa voll niedlich.

    BTW das eine Foto (schwarzweiss) ALTER ! Das ist der HAMMER ! voll schön und ahh wenn ich das sehe könnt ich glatt weinen.
    。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。

    AntwortenLöschen