Mittwoch, 17. Juli 2013

Wedding Wednesday 1/5: Help me decide on my outfit!

INTRODUCING: The first ever B&B post SERIES, "Wedding Wednesday".

Obviously, I'm not getting married; what are you, crazy? My sister is, though, and her wedding is a mere 5 weeks from Saturday! =O
Great maid of honor that I am, I already helped the bride with picking a dress, an accent color fabric and a fabric for the groom's waistcoat. I also designed both the "save the date" cards and the actual invitations and I've accompanied her to the decorators and her hairdresser this past weekend, so that no detail will be lost on me, and all my sister has to do on her big day is smile and cry and have fun and, obviously, say "I do", while I take care of everything.
It's promising to be a beautiful wedding, I can't wait really.





I still lack an outfit for myself, though!
So I'm starting my series Wedding Wednesday, or WW for short, to show and plan my own outfit including hair, make-up and nail design in the form of tutorials or votes, going online every week until the actual wedding.

Part one is about my clothes:
Well, I actually already decided on a skirt from iAnywear, that I ordered a few weeks ago.
It's yellow, so it should fit the wedding's color theme "purple" just fine. (I'll have the throwing bouquet and probably also some hair accessories matching the bride's. Also, we'll be standing next to each other in a lot of photos and I just wanted to make sure that our colors don't clash)
I did have my eye on a beautiful blouse online too, but that one has been out of stock for weeks now =(
So I went from shop to shop in search of a top to wear with my skirt. I really wanted it to be white (don't worry, I asked the bride, she said it's ok), but I just COULDN'T find ANYTHING!!!
UNTIL I went into orsay, where I picked myself up 3 beautiful white pieces.
Great. Now I can't decide which one to wear =_=

I ruled out one of them already, because it didn't really match the skirt in terms of style. It's also made from pretty thick material which I'm not sure I want to be wearing to an August wedding.
But the other two are both kind of perfect...
(I apologize for crappy quality)
The left one has more of a girly feel, while the right one is more elegant. Both have great material, both match the skirt very well and, if I do say so myself, both suit me and my body type.
Only I can't wear both of them to the wedding!!



So, to finally get to the point of this post: I thought I'd let you guys have a vote. Which one do you like better?
(After further consideration I should probably have taken another photo of the right one, it really doesn't look too flattering in this. Oh, well.)
Please let me know which one you like, either via facebook or leave a comment on this post! :)
Part 2 of the WW series will be online -duh! - next Wednesday.
Thank you so much for reading!
Love

Trin

2 Kommentare:

  1. hmmm... was für Schuhe trägst du dazu?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. weiß ich noch nicht, hab heute gesucht aba nix gefunden =/ ich hätte am liebsten goldene. sonst weiße oder nude/beige oder so... was neutrales.

      Löschen