Montag, 8. Juli 2013

T does a tiny bit of crafting (and almost dies in the process Oo)

So.

Because I'm a moron, I'm off my meds this week (until I get to Andrea, actually) and I am a WRECK. Jesus.
BUT I still felt motivated for some crafting today, after I browsed craftgawker for like 5 hours yesterday.
I found this cute DIY and I loved it.


I happened to have red and white acrylic paint at home. I did NOT have any wooden plates or anything but I tried using cardboard and that worked just fine =)

I made the small one as a pendant, I'm not sure what I'll use the big one for... but I had paint mixed up for like 15 more of those things, making just one seemed a bit of a waste. The reason why it only turned out to be two is - like I hinted before - that I felt like my brain was trying to escape my head. Seriously, I was spacing out like some mental person - I guess the fumes from the paint and nail polish (which I used to paint the little hanger thing on the pendant) plus listening to 2,5 albums from Flyleaf didn't exactly help. By the end I just wanted to go back to sleep.
But I had to go shopping with the bf, so I picked myself up some coffee instead. GREAT idea. So for the next half hour I was super HYPER, switched the music to the OST of "Fantastic Mr. Fox" (which I haven't seen since the first time with you guys and my sister, which was super epic *thrusts fist into the air*) and kept bouncing around the house.
I'm back to a headache at the moment, but it's a lot better than this morning, when I was "being crafty".

I know it's tiny, and I didn't even think of it myself, but the process was such a pain I just wanted to share with someone that I DID something today, despite feeling like a sack of mentally disabled potatoes.


the messy mess I made. Can you tell what my favorite color is?


another angle. They look kinda crappy in the photographs because you can see all the ripples in the cardboard. It's not that intense irl.

Well that's that. Thanks for reading, I hope your head is feeling better than mine.

Kisses
Tini

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen