Sonntag, 4. August 2013

Run Kesha Run

I just had a couple of AWESOME days with Yaya <3
There was shopping and delicious food (CUPCAKES!) and swimming and a lot of League of Legends - so basically tons of great stuff. [pics are sure to come!]

BUT. There was one discovery we made that has changed my life for ever. My mind has been blown and not in a good way.
There was also a lot of K-Pop and during one of those sessions I stumbled over this:

I just.
I can't.
I don't even...

Ok, here's what's so horrible about this: Apparently "Run Devil Run" was a Kesha song  BEFORE it was SNSD's. This is not a bad cover you just listened to. This is the ORIGINAL.
They never released it for Kesha though and then sold it to SMent to use for Girls' Generation but initally it was written for Kesha.
Can we please just talk about how SNSD took it and made it like 5000% better?



 Come on. I don't speak any Korean but even I can tell that this version is better.
Also, SNSD are much better singers than Kesha for Christ's sake.

I'm sorry you guys, I know I'm making much too big of a deal out of this, but I just can't get over the fact that what might just be my favorite Girls' Generation song is esentially really a Kesha song.

Does this mean I actually like Kesha's music? I'm so confused.
I will never get over this, someone hold me xD

I guess I just wanted to share my emotional scars with someone, so thanks a lot for reading!
Love
Trin


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen