Mittwoch, 14. August 2013

Wedding Wednesday 5/5: The stressful rest

Hey guys, omg the wedding is on Friday!
It's super stressful, there's still so much to do. Also, the bride is getting really nervous (although if you ask her, she'll say "NO I'M NOT PANICKING AT ALL, WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT!?"), so all I'm doing these days is trying to keep the peace while the event's last details are being organized.

Unfortunately, I had absolutely no time today to dress up the way I will on Friday and take pictures for the blog, so I just took a pic of everything you guys still haven't seen yet:

So, finally you get to see the french-braid-twist-hairdo-thing on myself. Also I finally found shoes (for 16 euros xD) that match the outfit PERFECTLY (they also sparkle.).
For jewelry I'm just wearing simple elegant earrings and a necklace with this purple flower pendant that my mum got me like 5 years ago xD
Also, can't have an outfit without a bow! This is the actual fabric my sister used for the sash on her dress - I sewed it into a belt and I'll pin the bow to the back of it.

And this is it for today - sorry for the tiny post but I'm really just too busy.
I promise to post photos of my entire outfit AFTER Friday, also one of the happy bride and groom.

Thanks for reading <3
Love
Trin

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen