Mittwoch, 7. August 2013

Wedding Wednesday 4/5: Le hair + laziness

Happy Wednesday everybody!
So for the hairdo that I'm gonna wear at the wedding I first wanted to link to several youtube tutorials and then have another vote, but decided against it because of two reasons:
1) No one bothered to answer to last week's vote (so I just decided on my own)
2) I kind of already knew which one my favorite would be and I'd probably end up chosing that anyways.

So then I thought of doing a step-by-step tutorial of that hairdo, but really there's a tutorial VIDEO on the internet that's really great and I'd honestly just be stealing ideas, which is not cool.

So here is the video explaining how to do what I think is and incredibly cute yet elegant hairdo:
This btw is Kaylie, and I totally recommend her youtube chanel "Let's make it up", she has the best hair tutorials imo (don't get me wrong, I like CGH as well, but I just feel Kaylie's tutorials are more... "my age").

I did slap up my hair into that braid, which really didn't take much longer than 10 minutes, and took some photos too, before I realized that I'm on my boyfriend's PC for this week and I have no way of getting the pics on here just now. Duhr. You'll just have to imagine:
So for my hair I'm gonna leave out my bangs and a few longer strands of hair and just curl those. I tried it out and I was really happy with how it looked (would love to show you - but can't).

Aaaaand well, that's it. Wow. I'm sorry for this very lazy post - let's be honest, even if I could put up photos it would still be pretty lazy - I guess that's just my way of being slightly passive agressive.
Can't be bothered to make a tutorial, because nobody cares anyway.

So I'll be hunting for shoes now an then my outfit will be complete, which I'll be happy to show you next week in the last part of the Wedding Wednesday series!
Thanks a lot for reading (if anyone ever does)
Love
Trin

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen