Dienstag, 22. Oktober 2013

New Hair REVEALED! Also selfie-trouble. (halp meh!)

SOOOooooo the time has come.
I actually wanted to do ze revealing of ze hair in a tutorial post, but that one got postponed (get it? =D), because something came up:
EMODA is looking for an ambassador and I would just about kill someone to get that position. I know I don't really stand a chance, but I'm the kind of person who will still try, no matter the odds.
(Go to http://emoda-webstore.com/ for more info :3)

My point being: entering the competition requires me to send in a face close-up (of myself, obviously) and I happen to think that I suck at taking selfies. I'm also socially awkward so I don't wanna ask some other person to take like 20 pictures of me until I find one that I like.
So I use "showing you my new hair color" as an excuse to list all my recent selfies (there are a LOT - I'm trying to get better.) and have YOU choose which one I should send in.

So without further ado, here are tons of pictures of my face (yay -.-)
1. Straight from the hairdresser's. O.M.G. I love those people.
Note: I did not do any editing on this except for cropping. This is the actual color my hair has.

 2. I... do not know when I took this one. What I DO know is that I the mirror-selfie definitely works best for me. Idk, I can just predict the outcome a lot better..? Anyways, I kinda like this one, though it took a lot of adjusting in photoshop to make it bright enough =/

 3. First in a line of manymany pics I took on my boyfriend's birthday, when my lamp made my hair look a lot more orangey than it is. Now this one doesn't really qualify for the EMODA thing, but I still put it up, because I kinda like it ^^ (camera focus fail though u_u I'm still learning)

 4. I call this the "Jessica" face, referring to SNSD obviously. I don't know why exactly but it just reminds me of her. (I'd never, EVER claim to be as fucking beautiful as any of the SNSD members, I'm just talking about the expression here...)


Those two don't qualify, so they're not even getting numbers ^^ I have a lot of this kind of picture, where I was about to press the shutter and then looked back at the screen of my camera for some reason and then I end up with either (left) derpy-face, or (right) super-drama-face.

 5. Now this one I honestly like. Mainly because my hair looks so...neat <3 I think this one might be my favorite for EMODA.
Another thing I've been practicing: liquid eyeliner! Turns out that shit makes fotos look like 80% better. Huh. This pic is obviously not appropriate to send in, but I was so proud of my eyeliner that day (might be the reason I took so many pics :P), I had to share.
 6. THE CRAZY EYES! I swear, this is just my face. When I try to do a no-expression face, this is what happens: I look like I want to stare into your soul. Since the crazy eyes are kind of my signature thing, and also because my face can be seen very well in this pic, I think this might be a good candidate for the EMODA picture... maybe?
 7. Very orangey hair again, that's just the artificial light in my room. Problem with the mirror selfies: I only have mirrors in the back part of my room, where no natural light ever reaches anything =/

 Hee hee. I just liked that one. Looks badass ^o^ (if it wasn't for my little chubbyhand)

 8. Look at that. An honest-to-God laugh. Hah. Fun story: I was taking selfies in my room and I heard my boyfriend singing "You better run, run, run, run,..." in the other room. That's what made me laugh. Seriously. Making him sing Girls Generation. Hihi.  This picture is very precious to me :3
Fact: I actually eye-smile a lot, when my smile is sincere. There's a pic of me at the wedding (hoping to get my hands on those soon to show you) where you can hardly see my eyes because I'm smiling so much.
 9. So here's the pics from this morning. I had my hair in braids last night so I could wear one of my favorite hairstyles today. I kinda like this one with the lighting and my face being clear and all, but I'm making a bit of a funny face =/
10. Even funnier face, and, weirdly, I like this one even more. Something about my hair and the scarf and...Idk. (TOTORO! btw ^^)


Sohooooo, that's all. You sick of my face yet? ^^
Pleeeeheeease let me know which one you like best (just use the numbers) as soon as you can, either on my facebook page, or in the comments right here <3
Also if you like my new hair color, I recommend going to "Intercoiffeur Katharina Strassl" in Vienna, those guys are amazeballs, and the prices are completely affordable! (Also it's just two streets away from my place, so don't forget to stop by ;D)
Anyways thanks so much for reading and - in advance - for your counsel =)
Love and snuggles and all the good stuff :*
T

2 Kommentare:

  1. If nobody wants to tell their opinion, I will do it ;)
    I really like the first and 6th picture. The first picture because I prefer the light outside and it really focuses on your hair!! I like the 6th one mostly because I don't really like it, when you see the camera and you're soooo cute on it!
    But I totally love your hair (like I've already told you)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7c187E5BxY ( hihi, sorry I just had to post this song :D )

    <3 Lea

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. thanks honey <3
      I ended up sending in the fifth one though ^^

      Löschen