Donnerstag, 20. Juni 2013

BLANK!

Nobody really knows what to do here, do we? So I just gave it a go. Post whatever the hell you want to.

I went out SHOPPING with the Anneconda today (was going for Annosaurus, but this makes a lot more sense!), and we nearly melted because it's fucking hot in Vienna. Guess what, my friend Aurora messaged me today from FREAKIN AFRICA, where she's staying at the moment, telling me it's "quite chilly, actually". Anyways, because of the heat, Anne and I got ourselves some beautiful fans at a tiny little stand that - I think - sells nothing but fans and paper umbrellas (what?). Anne got a red one which is pretty tight, but I wanted the white one, look at it:





I liked it a lot because it's all blank (reminds me of the blog, huh? HA. HA. I'm so funny.), meaning I could do whatever with it =D
I'm thinking of getting spray paint and then just spray one side golden, like in "Memoirs of a Geisha", because I fucking love that movie, I might also make the other side some cool color. Like pastel pink, because those are actually in the movie.
That's my idea for now, but luckily I have incredibly creative friends who might give me some much better inspiration on what to do with my blank fan.

Please do so right now. RIGHT NOW.
Also, please start using the blog, because I'm feeling awkward with all my ideas that I can't post because I'll be the only one doing anything. =P

I love you guys, and I really miss you!
Love
The Tinosaurus (now, that works.)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen